TS DOST Degree Admission 2019|DOST Seat Allotment 2019: Here is a notice for who want to take admission for UG courses through Degree Online Service, Telangana (DOST) 2019. The board recently released a TS DOST Admission Notification 2019. The students can apply for the TS B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA Admission 2019 through online. The TS DOST Application Form 2019 available in May 2019. The contenders can have the selection on the basis of the educational merit & category wise reservation. The applicants can check the details of Telangana DOST Degree Eligibility, college Letter, documents required for verification & fees etc from our web portal. The aspirant can follow the article for more details of TS Degree Admissions.
TS DOST Degree Admission Seat Allotment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST)|
|The Academic Year||2019-2020|
|Application Starting Date||May 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||May 2019|
|Selection Process||TS DOST Merit List 2019|
Eligibility for Telangana DOST Admission 2019
Educational Requirements –
- Applicants should be completed the intermediate examination of the board of intermediate education from the state or any equivalent recognized examination.
- The candidates have passed Intermediate(Vocational) courses from Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State & +2 examination conducted by Boards other than Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana State ICSE & CBSE, the Principals of respective colleges.
List of universities Participating Under Degree Online Services, Telangana(DOST):
- Palamur University
- Satavahana University
- Telangana University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Kakatiya University
- Osmania University
TS Online Degree Admission Reservation For SC/ ST/ BC:
|S.No||Category||Reservation of Seats|
How To Get TS DOST Degree Admission 2019?
The candidates interested to join in DOST courses can apply for the admissions through online by following the steps mentioned below. The online application form available now on the official site. The candidate must submit the accurate details of the admission. If any candidate accused as false date submitted they can be eliminated from the admission process.
- Candidate needs to visit the official website.
- Selected the different university name on the home page.
- Now read all the instructions on the home page such as check List, student instructions & browse the colleges and course list.
- Select a University to which you want to apply for a click on the University Logo.
- UG online admission payment form will appear. Please fill in the student details in the form.
- Candidates after filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on proceed to payment button.
- Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking facility.
- If payment is successful you will see a message which looks like above.
- Download and take a printout for future use.
TS DOST UG Admission Selection 2019
The applied candidates can have the selection on the basis of intermediate marks & category of seats. The officials check applied candidate marks who had more marks those eligible for the selection. If in case student marks are equal, then check the priority of subjects like matches & science. The selected candidates will appear the web option filling for to take the admission. The board conducting the TS DOST Phase-1 Web Option Filling in May 2019. In this process, the candidate chooses the college name & courses where you want to take the admission. The board may release the TS DOST First Phase Seat Allotment releases in June 2019. The qualified students need to report the college & submit college letter in June 2019.
TS DOST Degree 1st 2nd 3rd Seat Allotment 2019
The students who not qualified in the first phase those apply to the TS DOST Phase 2 Web Option Filling. The board conducts the 2nd web option in May & June 2019. The contenders appear the 2nd web option and choose the college and course. The aspirants check the seat availability after completion of the first phase. The applicants get the TS DOST 2nd Phase Seat Allotment in June 2019. The candidate needs to submit the seat allotment letter in June 2019. The TS DOST 3rd Phase Seat Allotment releases in June 2019. The candidates choose the college name & courses. The 3rd phase allotment is the final allotment for the admission process.
Document Required For TS DOST Admissions 2019-2020:
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number linked to Aadhaar number
- Colour Photograph
- Caste Certificate (with CND number and sub-caste), if applicable
- Income Certificate
- Games & Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-service Men Certificates, if applicable
TS DOST Admission Schedule 2019-20
|Telangana Degree Admission Notification 2019-20 Released||May 2019|
|Registrations and web options||May & June 2019|
|Registration with a Late Fee of Rs.200/- and web options||June 2019|
|Seat allotment- First List||June 2019|
|Reporting to the Colleges by candidates in I-phase||June 201|
|II Phase web Options||June 2019|
|Seat allotment- Second List||June 2019|
|Reporting to the Colleges by candidates -II Phase||June 2019|
|Last phase web options||June 2019|
|Seat allotment –Final List||July 2019|
|Reporting to the Colleges by the Candidates-Final Phase||July 2019|
|Commencement of Ist Semester Classes||June 2019|