Miranda House Cutoff List 2019-20, DU Miranda House BA BSC 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th Cutoff 2019
The Miranda House is going to conducting the BA/B.Sc Hons admission process 2019-20. The authorities conducting the Miranda House BA Admission 2019 in the month of June 2019. The aspirants who want to take the admission Miranda House UG courses all regularly check board official page. The authorities first release the Miranda House BA Hons Cutoff Marks in 2019. The candidates check the board declared cutoff marks and attend the admission process. The Miranda House board release the total 11 rounds cutoff marks. The board release the cutoff marks all category like Gen, OBC, SC, ST & PH cutoff marks. The aspirants who want to apply the admission all can check the B.Sc Hons 1st Cutoff Miranda House 2019 details of the admission notification.
Miranda House Cutoff List 2019-20
The Miranda House is a constituent college for women at the University of Delhi in India. The Miranda House is established in 1948 at Delhi. The board every year conducting the UG PG courses admission. The huge number of aspirants every year applied for the Miranda House UG PG Admission and many of the aspirants get the admission Miranda House. Now the board authorities going to conducting the Miranda House BA/B.Sc (Hons) Admission 2019 in the month June to August 2019. The authorities first release the Miranda House B.Sc Hons Cutoff 2019 and BA Hons Cutoff marks like 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th & 11th rounds. The Miranda House BA/B.Sc Hons courses List mentioning the below.
BA Hons Courses List:
- Political Science
B.Sc Hons Courses List:
- B.Sc. Life Sciences
- B.Sc. Physical Science
BA/B.Sc Hons Cutoff Marks of Miranda House Admission 2019
|Name of the Institute||Miranda House|
|Admission Courses||BA/B.Sc (Hons)|
|The Academic Year||2019-20|
|University Name||Delhi University (DU)|
|1st to 11th Round Cutoff Marks Date||June to August 2019|
|Application Dates||September 2019|
|Article Category||Miranda House BA/B.Sc (Hons) Cutoff 2019|
|Official Web Page||www.mirandahouse.ac.in|
|Admission Process||Previous Education Merit List|
Miranda House 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th Cutoff 2019
The institute’s authorities first prepare the cutoff marks and release on its web page. The candidates who going to attend the Miranda House UG Admission 2019 all can check the cutoff marks through the institute official page. The authorities prepare the cutoff marks is 11 rounds. The board authorities release the every round cutoff marks on its web page. The authorities issue the admission cutoff marks in the month of June 2019. To help the candidates here we mentioning the previous year cutoff marks and 1st to 11th round cutoff marks dates below.
- First (1st) Cutoff: Last week of June 2019
- Second (2nd) Cutoff: 1st week of July 2019
- Third (3rd) Cutoff: First/Second week of July 2019
- Fourth (4th) Cutoff: Second week of July 2019
- Fifth (5th) Cutoff: Second/Third week of July 2019
- Sixth (6th) Cutoff: Third Week of July 2019
- Seventh (7th) Cutoff: Last Week of July 2019
- Eighth (8th) Cutoff: 1st week of August 2019
- Ninth (9th) Cutoff: Second week of August 2019
- Tenth (10th) Cutoff: Third Week of August 2019
- Eleventh (11th) Cutoff: Last week of August 2019
Previous Year BA/B.Sc Hons Miranda House Cutoff Marks
The authorities release this cutoff marks in the June to August 2019. So candidates before release the new cutoff can check the previous year cutoff marks. The last year Miranda House cut off marks 2019 is only for the references purpose. Contenders will get the last year cut off marks on official site. Students to know the brief details regarding cut off list visit the official web page. There will be few marks differences in the new and old cut off marks. For candidates preferences here we listed the courses wise previous year cutoff marks below the table.
|Cutoff Rounds||Cutoff Marks in Percentage (%)|
B.A. (H) Bengali:
|Cutoff Marks Rounds||Cutoff Marks in percentage (%)|
B.Sc. (H) Botany:
|Cutoff Marks Rounds||Cutoff Marks in Percentage (%)|
B.Sc. Life Sciences:
|Cutoff Marks Rounds||Cutoff Marks in Percentage|
Miranda House BA/B.Sc (Hons) Admission Process 2019
The candidates before attending the Miranda House UG Admission first check the admission process below.
- The college will announce the cutoff marks percentage for admission in various courses.
- The announcement of cutoff marks list programmes/categories wise (UR/OBC/SC/ST/PWD/KM) will get the university and college websites
- Aspirants eligible for admission to a particular course on basis of cutoff marks should proceed to Miranda House with a printout of the Application Form along with the documents
- The aspirants can fill the Miranda House Pre-Admission of the specific department to facilitate verification of eligibility.
- The department authorities verify the candidate’s eligibility for admission chosen courses
- The candidates can bring all original documents for the verification process.
- After the candidates granted approval for admission will be required to fill the Miranda House Online Admission Form
- The aspirants to make the admission online payment via the official portal.
- The completed candidates will be eligible to procure the college Identity Card.
Miranda House UG Admission Documents List
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- 10th Class Marks-Sheet
- Class XII Marks-Sheet
- SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM Certificate
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- Transfer Certificate from school/college
- Two passport size self-attested photographs
Once the authorities release the cutoff marks and admission dates we updated on our portal. The candidates have any doubts on above article please comment below. To know the updates of the article students need to be in touch with our web page regularly.