Haryana NEET Counselling 2019 MBBS BDS: The National Testing Agency (NTA) had conducted the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) for the admissions of Under Graduate Medical Courses 2019-20. The candidates applied for the NTA MBBS & BDS Admissions 2019 & participated in the NEET 2019 can check the NTA NEET Result 2019 on the official website. The officials conducted the NTA NEET 2019 in the month of May 2019 & declared the Haryana NEET 2019 Results in the month of June 2019. The aspirants shortlisted on the basis of the NTA NEET 2019 Cutoff Marks. The cutoff marks available on the official website along with the NEET UG Result 2019.
The NTA conducted the NEET for the admissions all over India. The state-wise admission criteria varied according to the number of colleges, seat availability & others. The contenders selected in the in the merit list on the basis of the Haryana MBBS & BDS Entrance Cutoff 2019 only eligible to appear for the counseling. This article will give the details of Haryana NEET Counselling 2019. The NTA NEET 2019 Counselling Dates updated in our web portal. The NTA planning to conduct the NEET 2019 Counselling Process in the month of June & July 2019. The aspirants can check the below notice for latest updated of the Haryana NEET Admissions 2019.
Haryana NEET Counselling 2019
The NTA every year conducts the MBBS & BDS Admissions through Under Graduate NEET 2019. The candidates qualified in the NEET 2019 will get their rank card from the official website. According to the Haryana NEET Rank Card 2019, candidates will be called for the counseling. The association will prepare the rank card on basis of marks scored in the NEET 2019 & category wise cut off. The NTA conducts admissions as 15% of the all-India quota and remaining 85% of the state level quota admissions. All the states follow these reservation criteria for the admissions. The Haryana State having the 85% reservation for the state quota & remaining 15% for the All India Admissions. The candidates who got top 15% of ranks in NTA NEET 2019 eligible to select their college all over India. The aspirants can check the official website for more details of the above notification.
Download Haryana NEET 2019 State/Rank Card
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – NEET|
|Admission Courses||MBBS & BDS|
|NEET 2019 Exam Date||5th May 2019|
|Release Date of the NTA NEET 2019 Result||June 2019|
|Article Category||Haryana NEET Counselling 2019|
|Haryana NEET Counseling Dates||June & July 2019|
|Official Website Address||www.nta.ac.in|
|Haryana NEET Counselling Website||www.dmerharyana.org|
Haryana State MBBS/BDS Counselling 2019 Process
The NTA conducted the NEET-2019 on 5th May 2019 & it releases their result in the month of June 2019. The candidates qualified in the entrance test only eligible to attend the counseling. The counseling is the process of online registration, document verification, web option/ choice filling, seat allotment & joining. The candidates qualified in the entrance test only eligible for the counseling registration. The Haryana State conducted the NEET 2019 Counselling in the district centers like Ambala, Faridabad, Karnal, Hisar, Palwal, Rohtak, Sirsa, Bhiwani, Jhajjar, Jind, Panchkula, Kaithal, Mewat, Panipat, Fatehabad, Gurgaon, Kurukshetra, Mahendragarh, Rewari, Sonipat & Yamunanagar.
Online Registration –
The students need to pay the counseling fee to register for the counseling process. The registration process is the online process, in which candidates fill the details required, pay the counseling fees & other details. The aspirants will get a user id or password after the completion of the registration. The association will release counseling registration forms a few days after releasing merit list. For students, we will intimate the counselling registration forms on our web page. Even students need to pay counseling fee according to branch going to take admission.
Document Verification –
The document verification is the process of verifying the candidate eligibility by their certificates. The candidates need to carry all their original certificates that are having along with 3 sets of xerox copies. The documents required for the verification are mentioned below. Based on the certification verified in the counseling, candidates may get benefits from the government.
- Domicile Certificate (for state quota)
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- NEET-UG 2019 Rank Card
- NEET 2019 Admit Card issued by NTA
- Passport size Photographs.
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Government Identity Proof
- Category Certificate & Other Certificates (if any)
Haryana NEET Counselling Schedule 2019
|Event Name||Counselling Dates||Counselling Dates for NRI Quota|
|Online Registration||June 2019||June to July 2019|
|Declaration of Haryana NEET Merit List 2019||June 2019||July 2019|
|Web option Filling & Locking||June 2019||July 2019|
|Haryana NEET Provisional Allotment Letter 2019||June 2019||–|
|Document Verification||Medical: July 2019
Dental: July 2019
|Last Date of Joining||July 2019||July 2019|
Web Options/ Choice Filling –
The students can fill their choices based on which college they wish to join. The choice filling takes a major role for allotting their seat. Based on the candidate priority list officials will allow the seat. Aspirants fill more than 5 choices & take a printout of the filling certificate for reference.
Haryana NEET Seat Allotment Letter 2019
The seat allotment will be commenced on the basis of the NEET rank card, seat availability, reservation criteria & etc. The aspirants can get the seat allotment result through SMS. The candidates need to report to the allotted college within one week after the releasing of the seat allotment letter. The Haryana NEET 2019 Joining Dates intimated in our web portal.
NTA NEET Reservation Criteria 2019
|S. No.||Category||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|1.||Scheduled Caste||15% seats|
|2.||Scheduled Tribe||7.5% seats|
|3.||Non-Creamy Layer OBC Candidates||27% seats|
|4.||Physically Handicapped Candidates||3% seats|
Haryana NEET College Wise Counselling Dates 2019
|S.No.||Name of the College||University Name||Year of Inception of College||Available Seats||FEE Structure (Per Year)|
|1||BPS Government Medical College for Women, Sonepat (Govt.)||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2012||100||Rs. 32182/- (MBBS) Rs. 35600/- (BDS)|
|2||Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad (Govt.)||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2015||100||Rs. 30000/-|
|3||Gold Field Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Ballabgarh, Faridabad (Trust)||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2011||100||–|
|4||Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha (Trust)||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2002||100||Rs. 204,040/-|
|5||Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana, Ambala (Trust)||Maharishi Marakandeshwar University (Deemed), Ambala||2003||150||Rs. 964,064/-|
|6||N.C. Medical College & Hospital, Panipat (Trust)||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2016||150||–|
|7||Pt. B D Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak (Haryana) (Govt.)||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||1960||200||Rs. 16112/-|
|8||Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College, Nalhar (Govt.)||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2013||100||Rs. 38664/-|
|9||Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon (Trust)||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2010||100||Rs. 1636,364/-(MBBS) Rs. 415000/-(BDS)|
|10||World College of Medical Sciences & Research, Jhajjar, Haryana (Trust)||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2016||150||–|