CBSE NEET 2018 MBBS & BDS Admission & State Wise Reservation Gen OBC SC ST PH: Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct admissions for the MBBS/ BDS courses for the academic session 2018-19. The CBSE conducts the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) for the admissions. The NEET is the national level common entrance test for all UG Medical courses admissions in India. The CBSE has conducted the NEET in the month of May 2018. The candidates who are participated in the CBSE NEET 2018 will get their result soon on the official website.Based on CBSE NEET 2018 MBBS Cutoff candidates will get their admissions. The NEET Seat Allotment will be conducted on the basis of NEET Merit List & Category Reservation. For more information contenders can follow the article below.
CBSE NEET 2018 MBBS Admission Reservation
The CBSE conducts the admissions as 15% of seats for central level admissions & remaining 85% of seats for state-level admissions. The NEET Merit list also declared in two types i.e., Overall India NEET Cutoff & State Level NEET Cutoff. Based on these cutoff admissions will be conducted. The candidates from central educational institutions will have the greater seats compared to SC/ OBC/ ST/ PH applicants. The NEET Reservation Criteria will be given in the article below.
Brief Details of CBSE NEET Category Reservation 2018
|Association Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Examination Name||NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exam|
|NEET Exam Date||6th May 2018|
|Article Category||NEET Admission Reservation Criteria|
|Official Website Address||www.cbseneet.nic.in|
NEET SC PH ST OBC Gen Reservation 2018
Reservation Seats in Government Medical Colleges Under 15% All India Quota –
|S.No.||Category Name||Percentage of Seat Reservation|
|1||Non-Creamy Layer OBC||27%|
|4||Physically Handicapped Candidates||3%|
The candidates who are from Central Educational Institutions will only come under NCL-OBC. The students from non-central/ State institutions will come under the Unreserved Category.
The candidates from PH Category will get a Disability Certificate from any of the below four Disability Assessment Boards –
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, Ansari Nagar, Ring Road, New Delhi-110029 (Tel No.011-26190763 & 26163072).
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Hazi Ali Park, K. Khadya Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai-400034 (Tel No.022-23544341).
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Acharya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata-20 (Tel No.033-22235181).
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai-600003 (Tel No.044-25305301).
State Wise NEET Reservation 2018
The NEET 2018 Reservation will be changed for every state, the candidates will get the state wise reservation details soon on the official website. The aspirants who will be participated in the counselling will get their seat allotment on the basis of NEET Score & Reservation criteria. For the more information, postulants can check the CBSE NEET website regularly.
|Jammu & Kashmir|
CBSE NEET 2018 Key Dates
|Event Name||Commencing Date|
|CBSE NEET Exam Date||6th May 2018|
|Release Date of NEET Answer Key||May 2018|
|Announcement of NEET 2018 Result||5th June 2018|
|Taking Challengers for Answer Key||Over|
|NEET Counselling Dates||June to July 2018|
The aspirants can check the NEET 2018 Information Bulletin for more information (Page Number 7).
Qualifying Marks for NEET 2018
|Category||Expected Cutoff (%)|
|For other lower limbs||45|